RidgeStone Capital is looking for a motivated and talented Corporate Recruiter for our growing recruiting team at our Costa Mesa, California office. We are leading the way by making significant investments that give our executive recruiters the advantage they need to succeed. We have a longstanding corporate culture that is based on uncompromising customer service and a healthy work-life balance. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for utilizing our proven recruiting strategies to identify, interview, and recruit the best financing and sales professionals in the various markets we serve. Strong interpersonal communication skills and a highly professional appearance are required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use sourcing and recruiting strategies that help locate the best financing talent
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that recruitment needs are being met
- Use stringent selection and screening criteria when interviewing candidates
- Build strong relationships with management team to best determine hiring goals
- Provide ideas and strategies for improving recruiting goals
- Report directly to Recruiting Manager and President
- Write and post job openings online
- Set up and conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Keep on top of latest developments and trends in business financing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Previous recruiting experience preferred
- Past sales experience and/or financing industry experience preferred
- Professional demeanor and ability to work independently
- Strong organization and relationship management skills
- Detail oriented with outstanding follow-up skills
- Willingness to meet new people
- Ability to handle various projects and prioritize
- Experience working with online tools such as LinkedIn, Monster.com, etc.
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.