RidgeStone Capital is seeking a Credit Analyst to underwrite small ticket applications up to $250,000 in a fast-paced and high volume environment. The ideal candidate will make independent decisions on commercial credit applications on a wide array of collateral and end-user types and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. He or she will also evaluate business and personal credit reports, financial statements, and other credit information.
- Analyze financial information regarding new, existing, and renewal leases
- Examine transaction documents and spreadsheets
- Make independent business credit decisions and provide appropriate solutions
- Analyze and research multiple lease projects at a time
- Communicate with various departments and syndication partners
- Work in a dynamic environment with little supervision
- Review and approve vendors and collateral
- Work with secondary lenders on credit applications
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance preferred
- Three (3) years of credit analysis or related experience
- Solid understanding of Dun and Bradstreet reports and Experian Personal Credit
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis is a plus
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.