RidgeStone Capital is seeking a Lease Administrator who will be responsible for providing service and support at our office in Costa Mesa, California. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a team environment, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work quickly while managing multiple projects.
- Generate clear and presentable lease documentation
- Review incoming documentation for accuracy
- Fund transactions within metric timeframes
- Communicate with sales representatives, customers, and vendors
- Maintain a working knowledge of RidgeStone Capital’s policies and procedures
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two (2) years of equipment leasing documentation/funding or related experience
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Thorough attention to detail
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.