Do you have experience buying and selling middle market portfolios? RidgeStone Capital is seeking a Leasing Syndicator to work at our Costa Mesa, California office. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated multitasker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Price, structure, negotiate, and document middle market lease transactions
- Cultivate and maintain middle-ticket lending relationships
- Credit evaluation and collateral assessment
- Prepare reports summarizing each transaction, identifying strengths and risk mitigation
- Approve and book transactions based on geographic, collateral, niche, and vertical markets
- Work with national banks, niche lenders, and community banks
- 5+ years of experience buying and selling middle-market transactions and portfolios
- Previous credit analysis experience in leasing or banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and self-motivate
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.