Senior Staff Accountant
Do you have 3+ years of accounting experience and looking to further your career? RidgeStone Capital is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to work at our headquarters in Costa Mesa, California. Our ideal candidate is well organized, with excellent analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
- General Ledger: Reconcile general ledger accounts, prepare and record month-end closing entries, analyze balance sheet account month-to-month balance variances
- Systems: Acquire full knowledge of all accounting, servicing, and other software used, and develop system-based solutions to increase inter-department and personnel efficiency
- Supporting Role: Cross-train and master each position within the department
- Reporting: Responsible for certain month-end reports and servicer reports
- Other: Flexibility and skill-set to handle whatever accounting-related functions are necessary for the company to be successful
- Accounting degree required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Requires a highly motivated and efficient individual who is able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and constantly adapt to changing conditions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively, be a team player who works well with others, and have good organizational skills
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.