Are you looking to advance your accounting career? RidgeStone Capital is seeking a staff account to join our team at our office in Costa Mesa, California. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Post all cash receipts and process checks
- Prepare bank deposits and submit ACH payments
- Reconcile receivable accounts
- Respond to collections and account executive inquiries pertaining to cash postings
- Provide support for accounts payable when required
- Assist with invoicing, billing, and human resource processing as required
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Two (2) years of accounting or related experience
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 60 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About RidgeStone Capital
RidgeStone Capital is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make RidgeStone Capital the launching pad for your successful career.